Found some:
"A sense of worry lingers in the back of your mind."
"As the months pass by, your picture becomes cracked and rough around the edges."
"나는 이기주의자이다." ("I am an egoist.")
"She lacked passion for everything she ever came across, ever had the opportunity to do."
"'Those? Those are weeds.'"
"She has never felt so awkward in her life."
"There were ducks outside the window."
"He hasn't eaten in three days."
"It's a town where people settle down, but only temporarily."
Damn I wrote some good shit in the past!!! I'm not even talking about these one liners because some of them suck. I just scrolled through some of my past posts and I like a few of the things I wrote. A lot of them are actual shit though.
On Sunday, November 16 of 2016 I wrote "You haven't held wrist in the years." Does anyone know what this means?
HAHA, I literally wrote the "The city is lit," presumably before people started saying that. I didn't mean it in the way it means now.
I always like looking back at my old posts.